____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Fantasticness of the Supernatural Underground...with Joss Ware

[CONTEST CLOSED][WINNER]

Joss Ware is on the Supernatural Underground today...and her new series sounds GOOD.  For a chance to win, make sure you head over there today and comment on the post!  Tweet and post on facebook or your blog for extra entries! (just like me)

And today's question?--What would you contribute to a post-apocalyptic world???

I am SOOO LOVING the Supernatural Underground--Thanks to yesterday's post on Ghosts, I remembered a book that I read waaaaay back as a kid...Ghosts in the Attic (Haunting with Louisa series), by Emily Cates--Yea ten-year-old memories!!!!

This being the launch-month for Supernatural Underground, they have contests going on like EVERY DAY!!!---I won 2 (TWO) books by Jamie Rush!  They just went out in the mail, so I'll let you know when they get here!!!!

And exciting posts by, like, 30 different authors!?!?!!?  I am SERIOUSLY a fan of this site!!!!

So, check it out if you want to win stuff...otherwise more for me!  ;)

Good luck, and may the best reader win!

(\__/)

No comments: