____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The First Novels Club...And Contest

[CONTEST CLOSED][WINNER]

Um...I think I might be addicted to contests...I've tried to stop, like, three times today...But I keep clicking on more links, redirecting me to MORE free stuff, and I just can't say no to free stuff, and I just have to share it...

So, If you want more free stuff, check out The First Novels Club blog and enter their 573 Followers Giveaway--You can enter for chances to win one of four SIGNED books!!!! (that's an exclamation mark for each book)

-Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy book 5) by Richelle Mead
-Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely book 4) by Melissa Marr
-White Cat (The Curse Workers book 1) by Holly Black
-City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments book 3) by Cassandra Clare

They also have some swag that they're throwing out there.  The contest is open through Tuesday June 15, 11:59 EST.  To enter, click on the link and fill out the form.  For extra entries, tweet, link on facebook and your blog, and go ahead and blog about it (just like me!).

Good luck!

(\__/)

No comments: