____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mail Out of Darkness...

Yea!!!!!!  I am super-good at winning things lately!!!!!!

Courtesy of the Supernatural Underground, I won *signed* copies of Jaime Rush's A Perfect Darkness and Out of the Darkness.

The books look REALLY GOOD; I'll be sure to let you know when I find out!!!

And SUPER-BONUS--I also got some awesome swag bookmarks for Terri Garey and Melissa Marr, along with some HOT swag postcards for Pamela Palmer!!!!

Yea!!!!!!  and extra-special thanks to Terri Garey and the Supernatural Underground!!!!

(\__/)

3 comments:

Bookaholic (Jessica) said...

Wow! Congrats. Isn't it great to win stuff??? :) You got a lot of great stuff! Enjoy..

Melissa said...

Hmmm... maybe we should plan a trip to Vegas?! :)

nymfaux said...

I would LOVE Vegas...I'll start entering contests for trips to Vegas!!!!! ;)