____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mailbox to blog

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!  During her release week, I won a copy of the ultra-fabulous Forgive My Fins  by Tera Lynn Childs and it just arrived today!

I have to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Tera and The Books, Boys, Buzz blog for this amazing AUTOGRAPHED copy of FORGIVE MY FINS!!!!!!!!  And the super-cute bookmarks for Forgive My Fins and Oh.My.Gods/Goddess Boot Camp!!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!---I have already read this fintastic book in digital form, via my Nook--But this is the first time that I've gotten to see it in person!  I expected it to be pretty, because I've been admiring the cover for a while now--But it is GORGEOUS.  STUNNING.  ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.  BREATHTAKING.  MAGICAL.  And a thousand other things!  I am sooooo in awe!

While I am fully addicted to my ereader, I have to bite my lip when I see a book like this, because I just know digital doesn't compare.  The Nook is purely practical, I bought it for quantity, ease of use, and handy access to my large, ever-growing personal library.  But it just isn't going to win a beauty contest.

Also, I'm still trying to figure out how I can get my ebooks autographed.

Thank you again to Tera and the Buzz Girls,

--You're my favorites!!!!!


(\__/)

1 comment:

Renata said...

God! I'm so jealous (in a good way!)
One of the books I want the most and bookmarks!!! I want these SO much! I collect bookmarks they would be amazing on my collection... Damn! Sometimes I hate living in Brazil =T