____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sea. Contest. Win.

[CONTEST CLOSED] [p.s. I WON!!!!!!]  A HUGE THANK YOU to Courtney Reads!!!  And I will be sure to let you all know what I think as soon as I get a chance to read it!!!!!!!!!!!  YEA!!!!!!!!]

I have been hearing the most amazing things about Sea by Heidi R. Kling...and can't wait to get my hands on it...Until then, I'm entering every contest I can find.  (after that, I'll probably just enter other contests)

Contests you say?  Yep, to enter, check out Courtney Reads and fill out the form.  For extra entries, you know the drill--Follow Courtney on twitter and facebook, tweet, post on facebook and your blog (just like me).  This one is international, but the deadline is today, June 17, 2010, so there isn't much time to get in on this!

I'd be happy to hear from anyone who's read Sea, and what your take on it is!

Best of luck to everyone!


(\__/)

No comments: