____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

a SPLASH of TLC!!!!

I have a secret!!!!!!--Actually a couple---But don't even ask, because I'm not going to tell!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how excited you are going to be when you find out!!!!!!!

It's really just the amazingness of amazing, the fantasm of fintasticness--Yeah, I just made words up, because the laws of awesomeness require it.

Trust me, you are SO JEALOUS right now.

Tonight was the first official get together for the team of super-hero loyal fans dedicated to to spreading the word about Tera Lynn Child's newest release--FORGIVE MY FINS.  And if any of you Splashers are reading, I'm honored to be in such good company!

So, what can I tell you????

Um, I think I can tell you that
1. Three days after the FMF release, Barnes & Noble doubled their order! 
and
2. Ten days after the FMF release, it went back for a second printing!!!

So, if you love TLC and are as enchanted by Forgive My Fins as much as we Splashers are, you'll be excited to know that TLC has just posted a blurb for the seaquel, FINS ARE FOREVER, which you can check out at her site.

Trust me--you wish you knew the cool things I know!!!!  But I take my pledges of secrecy VERY seriously...so you are just going to have to wait.

However, if you're looking for a way to get in Tera's good graces, you can help her out by thinking of a title for her as yet UNTITLED Medusa Trilogy.  You can check out more info and contact her at her site.

And as for me....I think I know who might be my next amazing author interview!!!!!--So stay tuned for more news and reviews!!!!


(\__/)

No comments: