____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thank You Book Fairy!!!!

Well, I should actually thank Wendy Toliver who sent me this amazing package!!!!!!

A *SIGNED* copy of her newest book, Lifted, along with a couple of extra special goodies....

If you look closely, you'll notice that there are actually TWO (2) copies of Lifted in that box...and it wasn't a mistake!!!!--Wendy sent an extra (SIGNED) copy for me to share with one of my fabulous readers!!!!  Which means that I'm going to have a contest (yet tbd).

So, what else was in there????

Well...since you asked...In the top picture, you can see a bottle of Official Lifted Hand-Sanitizer!!!!--The brilliant idea of Wendy's friend/assistant Anna!!!!!!  Which you can use to "Temporarily relieve sticky fingers."

...hmmm...my fingers are starting to feel sticky again, I should reapply....

Also, Wendy sent me a few a few *SIGNED* bookmarks!!!!!!  Some of which I will share with you....some of which I have decided to hide in random libraries and bookstores, because I know how excited I would be if I found something like that!!!  ;)  ...and for anyone in the Santa Barbara area, a few have already been hidden...

Yea free stuff!!!!!!-- Thank you SO MUCH Wendy!!!!!!


(\__/)

No comments: