____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Carol's Prints 7 ARC Contest!!!!!!

[CONTEST CLOSED]

Why are you still here!?!?!!?!?!???

I mean, thank you for coming, it's always nice to see you.

However, those of you who like *FREE* books may want to head over to Carol's Prints, where you can enter her Contest of AWESOMENESS  where she's giving away 7 ARCS!!!!!!

You could win a *Signed* ARC of Matched by Ally Condie, along with ARCs of Firelight by Sophie Jordan, Torment by Lauren Kate (sequel to Fallen), Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin, Personal Demons by Lisa Derochers, Halo by Alexandra Ardornetto, and The Duff by Kody Keplinger.

Seriously, pretty amazing, right??????

And...my favorite part??????  All the extra bonus entries for tweeting, commenting, blogging, etc....  (just like me!!!!!!)

Contest ends August 9! [UPDATE:  CONTEST ENDS AUGUST 15]  Best of luck!!!!!


(\__/)

2 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I'll have to check this out!! THanks for stopping by my blog, i'm a follower of yours now :)

nymfaux said...

Yea!!! I'm following you too!!!!