____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Easy Recipes...Hungry Like the Werewolf

And the contest continues...I think the video portion is going to be my weak spot...but we'll see how it goes...And on to the talent-less portion of our contest. ;)  Since Jess is a busy kid, dealing with love, life, and werewolves...I'm going to share my Easy-Peasy Tuna Fish Casserole Recipe.  *Good for one entry in Shannon Delany's Change is Good—Ask a Werewolf contest.

Recipe goes as follows:

Ingredients:
Shell Noodles (I like the small ones, and they puff up when they cook)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can Tuna

Directions:
Measure noodles according to serving size on package.
Boil noodles as directed on package.
Drain water from noodles.
Mix in Cream of Mushroom soup and Tuna.

Voila!  Super-easy ready to eat!!!!

*In college I also used to make a version of this for myself using EasyMac.  I would heat the noodles as directed, then instead of using the cheese powder, would mix in the Cream of Mushroom soup and Tuna Fish to taste(usually one can of Tuna and 1/3 to 1/2 can of soup).

No comments: