____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Not Until I Have 25 Followers Contest—CONTEST WINNERS

YEA!!!!!!!!  I HAVE 25+ FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!  SWEET!!!!!!!!

So...The Grand  Prize Winner of my
and winner of

One *SIGNED* copy of Lifted,  by Wendy Toliver
One bottle of Official Lifted Hand-Sanitizer
("to relieve sticky fingers")
and
One *autographed* Lifted bookmark
is
Sandyg02!!!!!!!!!!


And the SWAG Prize Winners Are....
CourtneyReads
JeremyWest
Renata
Abhishek Duggal
Joyce Lansky



*****I sent out emails to everyone, so please make sure I have your mailing info so that I can send these out to you!*****

Thanks SO MUCH to everybody for entering!!!!!!
And a GINORMOUS thank you to Wendy Toliver for sharing her swag!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I hope everybody gets a chance to read this book, because I really loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!  My first contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully I'll get to do another one soon!!!!


(\__/)

2 comments:

Abhishek Duggal said...

I didn't get your email. Please email me at forsurveysonly at gmail dot com

Thanks!

nymfaux said...

thanks for stopping back Abhishek! I just emailed you again--the address I used before was missing a letter. But if for some reason you don't get the email, you can also email me your mailing info at
nymfauxx (at) gmail (dot) com
and I'll be sure to send your bookmark right away!!!