____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shadow Hills Contest

[CONTEST CLOSED]
Mmmmmmmm....The more I hear, the better this book looks....And I'm seeing a lot of postings...

The basics:  Persephone (Phe) Archer's sister dies suddenly, and Phe, left with only her sister's last diary entry, heads to Shadow Hills...But it looks like Phe finds more secrets than closure.  Could this town and it's mysterious inhabitants be linked to her sister's death?

I'm guessing probably.  And I'm definitely hooked.  How 'bout you?

In honor of her upcoming release, Anastasia Hopcus is hosting a giveaway at her site—where you can enter to win one FIVE *SIGNED* copies of Shadow Hills, along with some bonus swag bookmarks, buttons, and magnets!


And my favorite part????  Bonus entries of course!!!!!
—For extra entries, you can tweet and retweet, "like" Shadow Hills on any of its goodreads lists, "liking" the Shadow Hills trailer on goodreads or YouTube, posting a widget on your blog or on facebook, and changing any of your twitter, facebook, or goodreads pics to the Shadow Hills cover image.  And of course you get extra points for blogging about it (like me!!!!!), and also for including links to the first chapter and the book trailer in your own blog!


Sound super easy???  The hardest part for me was getting on twitter without *fail.*  Aside from that...Super easy!!!

So....You can read a teaser for the first chapter of Shadow Hills here.


And click here to check out the totally awesome book trailer for Shadow Hills!

I totally just watched and LOVED the trailerHonestly I'm not a big book trailer fan, most of the ones I've seen are kind of cheesy and corny...And while I am a total cheese addict, I prefer it with sausage and crackers...not so much books.  And corn in moderation; unless it's movie theater popcorn with LOTS of butter.  Then we can talk.  But this was a good trailer...fast paced (not dragged out), suspenseful music, death, action, supernatural, mystery, romanceIt really gave me a good picture of what to expect from the bookDefinitely one of the best trailers that I've seen!!!!

The contest is open INTERNATIONALLY, ends at midnight, CST, July 9, 2010.

Good luck to everyone, and may the best bibliophile win!!!!


(\__/)

No comments: