____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Thursday, July 8, 2010

*UPDATE* Contest for Amazingly Ambitious People...











[CONTEST CLOSED]


So...It's Wednesday (almost Thursday)(ok, if you're reading this, it's Thursday) and I have been a very busy bee trying to be as creative as possible, working on my entries for Shannon Delany's Change is GoodAsk a Werewolf Contest.

Seriously, if I don't win this contest, it won't be because I didn't try...and I'm not even going to tell you how much further along I'd be if not for some technical difficulties involved in posting and "embedding" playlists within posts.

Below, is a collage of my 13 to Life character sketches, in which you can see (left to right, top to bottom) Wanda, Annabelle Lee, Hunter & Maggie, Amy, Max, Rio, Jess's Dad, Jess, Pietr, Sarah, Mrs. Feldman, Derek, Sophia, Stella Martin, Cat, and Alexi.


Some other artwork I've been working on...
Designed an alternate cover for 13 to Life
Designed a cover for Secrets and Shadows, the sequel to 13 to Life
Made a creative interpretation of a scene from 13 to Life in the style of Ivan Bilibin.
It's from a scene towards the end of the book, but I don't think it's too spoilery.




I also spent some time over at StoryCasting...You can check out my cast here and compare it with Shannon Delany's.

Hmmm...What else have I been doing????
Designed a soundtrack using playlist.com to go with 13 to Life.
Designed 5 mini-playlists for different scenes in 13 to Life.
Created a mini-playlist for what I think might happen in the sequel, Secrets and Shadows
Shared my Easy-Peasy Tuna Fish Casserole recipe with Jess.
I liked the 13 to Life Facebook page.
Made an account on ShannonDelany.com.
Follow Shannon's blog.
Follow @Shannon_Delany on twitter

tweeted http://twitter.com/moviebunny/status/18002507137
tweeted a pic of my Eclipse movie ticket used as a "Nookmark" for 13 to Life http://twitter.com/moviebunny/status/17459151545


...And tomorrow(today...), the essay portion!

(\__/)





No comments: