Sweet!!!!! Jeanette from Today & Everyday just nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!!!!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!! I am SUPER thrilled and excited!!!!!!!! It really means SO MUCH to me that people like and enjoy my blog!!!!!!!!! I am SO honored!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!
As you may or may not know,there are some conditions that come with receiving this award:
- (no brainer) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award!
hmmm...7 things about ME!??!?!?! Well, since you asked...
- I went to the first-ever Harry Potter Symposium @Disney World
- I like to paint my nails different colors, because I can't just pick one
- Chubby Checker was the first concert I ever went to, and still my favorite
- I have over 8 hours of Christmas music on my mp3 player (non-repeating)
- I have seen Spinal Tap, in concert (unplugged!)
- My favorite color is purple
- I have seen the sunrise from a plane.
And 15 bloggers who I absolutely think are fantastic...
Just a couple of my go-to blogs…
- Courtney Reads
- The Book Cellar
- Confessions of a Bookaholic
- A Good Addiction
- Word for Teens
- The Book Scout
- The Book Vixen
- Leilani Loves Books
- Parajunkee's View
- Chick Lit Teens
- Loud Words & Sounds
- Reading, Writing and Chocolate
- Tales of a Teenage Book Lover
- Novel Thoughts
- Reading Vacation
Thanks again to Jeanette at Today & Everyday!!!!
And congrats to all my fellow bloggers!!!!