____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Thursday, August 5, 2010

2 Times the Awesome


Sweet!!!!!  Jeanette from Today & Everyday just nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!!!!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!  I am SUPER thrilled and excited!!!!!!!!  It really means SO MUCH to me that people like and enjoy my blog!!!!!!!!!  I am SO honored!!!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!


As you may or may not know,there are some conditions that come with receiving this award:

  1. (no brainer) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
  4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award!
hmmm...7 things about ME!??!?!?!  Well, since you asked...

  1. I went to the first-ever Harry Potter Symposium @Disney World
  2. I like to paint my nails different colors, because I can't just pick one
  3. Chubby Checker was the first concert I ever went to, and still my favorite
  4. I have over 8 hours of Christmas music on my mp3 player (non-repeating)
  5. I have seen Spinal Tap, in concert (unplugged!)
  6. My favorite color is purple
  7. I have seen the sunrise from a plane.
And 15 bloggers who I absolutely think are fantastic...
Just a couple of my go-to blogs…

  1. Courtney Reads
  2. The Book Cellar
  3. Confessions of a Bookaholic
  4. A Good Addiction
  5. Word for Teens
  6. The Book Scout
  7. The Book Vixen
  8. Leilani Loves Books
  9. Parajunkee's View
  10. Chick Lit Teens
  11. Loud Words & Sounds
  12. Reading, Writing and Chocolate
  13. Tales of a Teenage Book Lover
  14. Novel Thoughts
  15. Reading Vacation


Thanks again to Jeanette at Today & Everyday!!!!
And congrats to all my fellow bloggers!!!!




(\__/)
p.s. you can view my other award and nominees here!  (Thanks Marcie!!!)

5 comments:

Jessica @ Confessions of a Bookaholic said...

YEYY!! Congats!! :) And thanks so so much for passing it onto me! You're so sweet!!

Have a great weekend :)

nymfaux said...

:) Glad you like it!!! ;) Hope you have a great weekend too!!!!

courtneyreads said...

Thank you so much!!!
You have an award waiting for you!
http://courtney-reads.blogspot.com/2010/08/yall-make-me-smile.html

Najela said...

I look forward to reading your reviews.

nymfaux said...

Thanks Najela!!! I hope you like them--I've got some in the archives, and some more on the way...These days if I'm not reading a book, I'm writing about one :)