____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!!

Ok...so I feel like I've disappeared a little lately...and this could have a couple of reasons...first I was working this week--YEA!!!!!!  I've just moved recently, and until being a full-time blogger becomes a real job, I'm currently taking temp jobs--This one was super-fun, because I got to work in a college bookstore...and I LOVE being around all the new books for the English classes, and film classes, and language classes. *sigh*

And secondly, even though I have a ton (a reasonable) amount of new books sitting on my desk, looking at me longingly, wishing I would read them right away...I've been craving some of my old books...And was it the quick little 90 page read?  Ok, well, yes, I want to reread that one, too...But I just had to pick up Scarlett (the sequel to Gone with the Wind?).  And once I did, it was as good as I remembered....And still as long, but I'm closing in on the end!!!!

Well, I'll tell you more later...because I have to be off to work in a minute, but I just wanted to say I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!


(\__/)

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Glad to have you back! :]

Hope you have fun at work, and have a wonderful weekend.

Danielle said...

Happy Follow Friday!

I'm stopping by to say hello. I'm already a follower.

Have a great weekend!!

http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

thebookwurrm said...

I loved Gone with the Wind. I always swooned a bit at "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Haha. I'm glad you're back!

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

Hey- just dropped by to say "Hi". I'm hoping you're feeling better. And glad you got a job in a bookstore. I used to run one and it was fabulous. Although YA wasn't big back then I still got to be with books all day. And it was a local chain. I loved it!
Hope you have a great weekend! And I'll check out the buzz and see what's going on over there.

Heather

nymfaux said...

Thanks for stopping by everybody!!! I had a lot of fun working in the bookstore the past couple of weeks!!! Makes me itch to go back to school...maybe someday...also makes me itch for more books :)

@Bookwurrm---*sigh* I finally finished this weekend--SO MUCH swoon-worthiness going on!!!! It was so absolutely GOOD!!! (all over again) :)