____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Monday, August 9, 2010

I'd So Rather Be Winning...

[CONTEST CLOSED][WINNER]

Hello, hello!!!  Hope you're all doing well.  I just thought I'd take the time to mention that Kelli and Natali over at I'd So Rather Be Reading are giving away an ARC of Radiance by Alyson Noel.  You know, just in case you were interested.  ;)

The contest ends August 12 and the winner will be announced August 13.

For bonus entries, be a follower, tweet, link to facebook, or blog about the contest (just like me!!!!)!!!  Just click here for more details.

Best of luck!!!


(\__/)

2 comments:

Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading) said...

Thank you for posting about our contest!

....Petty Witter said...

Hello and many thanks for visiting Pen and Paper. I love your blog - the purple and black are quite dramatic.