____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Sunday, August 29, 2010

IMM Gonna Wash That Man Right Oughta My Hair (IMM6)

This was a fun week for me!!!  After my surprise find of Mamma’s Boarding House by John D. Fitzgerald a couple weeks ago, I did a little more research and found another book of his that I’d never heard of—Brave Buffalo Fighter!!!!  And the best part was I found it through half.com, so it was super cheap!!!!  It just arrived yesterday and completely made my week!!!!





And Barnes&Noble is completely spoiling my Nook with all their free books, but Nook and I aren’t complaining…we’re just trying to figure out what to read first!!!!

by Plato


So…That’s my haul for the week!!!  I can only hope the rest of you did as well!!!!  I hope you’re all having a fantastic weekend!!!!



(\__/)



*In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren*  So head over there if you want to check out what everyone else got, or if you want to find out how to participate!!!

6 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

whoa! so many awesome books!! enjoy!

Dwayne said...

Freebies! Who wouldn't want them? ;p Enjoy your reading week!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

WOW! Look at all those books...you must be a very fast reader!

I'm reading a good one on the craft of writing so I'm enjoying my weekend...and I know after seeing your list you are too!

Hugs
Hawk

Joy Tamsin David said...

Nothing like free or cheap books!

I need to get back to reading the classics. Have a great week! :)

Joy

April (BooksandWine) said...

I love classics! This reminds me I need to read more of them, your IMM is so full of win. :-)

nymfaux said...

:) *smile* yes, I LOVE freebies!!!!

@HAWK, yes, I AM a pretty fast reader, but it helps that I've read some of these before--But I also just crave books, I want to read them all!!!

@Joy--you said it!!! Cheap is my second favorite, next to free :)

@Joy and April--I've definitely been wanting to read more classics, too!!!--For some reason, they seemed a little less fun when I had a 15 page paper due on them at the end--but when I'm just reading for myself, I love them!!!!

Thanks for stopping by everybody!!!