____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award



Wow!!!!!!!  I am soooo HONORED to have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!!!!!  I totally wasn’t expecting(maybe HOPING, but not expecting) something like this, and it really means a lot to me!!!!

I have to thank Marcie from To Read or Not To Read for nominating me for this award!

Seriously, this means a lot to me, so thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my hear!!!


There are some conditions that come with receiving this award:

  1. (no brainer) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
  4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award!


So…7 things about myself???
  1. I am right-handed.
  2. I have a thesaurus collection.
  3. I obsessively LOVE both BOOKS and MOVIES.
  4. I’ve spent a couple summers (springs and falls) living in a tent outside of Yosemite.
  5. I am attracted to bright colors.
  6. I’m originally from the Midwest.
  7. I am geographically challenged, which has caused no end of mishaps (ever been to New Jersey accidentally?—It’s free to get in, but they make you pay to get out).


And 15 bloggers I’ve recently discovered who I think are fantastic
This is perfect timing since I’ve just discovered some great ones from Follow Friday

  1. Rosesnwine
  2. Orange Clouds
  3. Oh YA! Comics
  4. Must Love Books
  5. My Love Affair with Books
  6. Buried in Books
  7. Paromantasy
  8. IB Book Blogging
  9. Moydrook Reads
  10. Kaylee’s Bookshelf
  11. Epic Book Nerd
  12. Bookingly Yours
  13. Eep!  Geek!
  14. Bookend Diaries
  15. End of Story, Next Book


Thanks again to Marcie at To Read or Not To Read!!!!
And congrats to all my fellow bloggers!!!!




(\__/)

10 comments:

Kaylee. said...

I just happened to see this post on my homepage, and I am honored that you nominated me for this award! Thank you so much :)

Congrats on being nominated as well! You deserve it :]

-Kaylee.

Oh YA! Comics said...

Thank you so much! I hope I live up to your expectations-- and keep an eye out for my review of Tamora Pierce's White Tiger!

nymfaux said...

:) Will definitely keep an eye out for it!!!!---I totally wanted to read that one, but I couldn't find it anywhere...I haven't looked for it in a while, but now that you mention it.... ;)

Buried in Books said...

CONGRATS! And thanks for recognizing me! We seem to be chatting a lot back and forth these days. We have much in common. I'll have to see what other books we have in common so we can compare notes! Thank you so much!

Heather

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Congrats!

Bailey said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it!! And thank you so much for passing it along to me! I am glad that you think I have potential and will do my best to live up to it! =)

Kare said...

THANKS! and congrats! :D

nymfaux said...

Thanks for all your nice comments!!! and congrats to everyone I nominated (or who anyone else nominated for that matter!)!!!! I'm so excited about the awesome new blogs I just found!!!! Yea!!!!

misha1989 said...

Congrats! And thank you so much for nominating me.
Misha
http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/

Lola7384 said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!