____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Monday, August 23, 2010

What the Buzz!??!!?

So...I've been thinking (ouch! that hurts!!!)(ha ha)....so anyway...I was looking at some of the reviews I'm working on, and realized I never would have found these books, or their fabulous authors, if I hadn't come across a certain blog...And as a faithful spreader of all good reading, I just felt it my duty to share this awesome book blog with you...

Ok, if you guys don’t know already, you need to be checking out the Books, Boys, Buzz... blog…It’s one of my absolute favorites that I check everyday…mostly for the content, but I don’t think anyone would ever say the Buzz girls are stingy about contests!!! ;)  I found them one day…while stalking Tera Lynn Childs, who is not only one of my favorite authors, but also amazingly well-connected in the internet world.  And I became a devoted follower when I saw what all the buzz was about…YA books…and especially once I saw who was buzzing…Tera Lynn Childs, Wendy Toliver, Heather Davis, Tina Ferraro, Marley Gibson, Dona Sarkar-Mishra, and Stephanie Hale.

I had been going through a little YA withdrawal at the time, and suddenly I hit the jackpot!—Seven Buzz Girls, seven authors, and books galore!!!!  I haven’t gotten a chance to read all of their books yet, but every book I pick up just seems to get better and better!!!!

What I’ve read so far…
Everything by Tera Lynn Childs—Forgive My Fins, Oh.My.Gods., and Goddess Bootcamp
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
The Alpha Bet by Stephanie Hale

And everybody else is on my TBR list!  So, if you haven't checked out the Buzz girls yet, it's time to go see what you've been missing!!!!



(\__/)

7 comments:

....Petty Witter said...

Thanks for those links, I shall go visit asap.

anjohnston said...

Thanks for the link. I'm going to check it out.

Alissa said...

Thanks for the awesome link! Can't believe I've been missing out!

nymfaux said...

You're more than welcome; I'm happy to share!!!

Alissa said...

I'm off to go visit. Thanks for the tip!

Liz. R said...

Thanks for letting us know! Off to check them out :).

Truth Be Told Blog said...

My sister read Forgive My Fins and LOVED it. She read it in like 3 days which is a feat for her.

Valorie
www.TruthBeToldBlog.com