____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Friday, September 3, 2010

Constant Cravings

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!  SOOOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....mmmmm...good!!!


And the best part is, is that it's not only absolutely 100% calorie-free, but it's also FREE FREE FREE!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah, did I tell you I'm talking about Tera Lynn Child's Eye Candy?!???!?!?!?!

Well....before Tera was the super-awesome YA author of extraordinary books like Oh.My.Gods.Goddess BootcampForgive My Fins, and the forthcoming Fins Are Forever and new series about triplet descendants of Medusa....Tera tried her hand at two Chick Lit.  And although these novels have never been published, I can tell you that they are SUPER YUMMY!!!!!!!!  But you can read for yourself, because every Friday, Tera will be posting a chapter of one of these books (starting with Eye Candy) on her blog, FREE for all of us to read!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to go into a sugar-coma after reading the first chapter, it's so rich and decadent and delicious!!!!!!!!  Eye Candy is about Lydia Vanderwalk, a candy-holic living a bitter-sweet life, because all her coworkers, family, and friends can talk about is her ex-boyfriend Gavin.  They broke up two years ago, so why can't everyone else get over it, already???  Lydia has.  And to prove it, she's invented a NEB, or non-existent boyfriend.

Yeah, I'm sure nothing can go wrong there. ;)

I wish I could tell you that Eye Candy is going to sooth your sweet tooth, but this tender morsel only has me craving more!!!!!!  Guess I'll have to tune in next Friday for my next sugar fix!!!!!!!

Sweet dreams everybody!!!!!!


(\__/)


No comments: