____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Friday, October 29, 2010

Follow Friday (FF4) and Happy (belated) Queeb!!!!



Hey everybody!!!

Happy Queeb!!!!

Yes, I know Queeb was Thursday, and I was going to post, but then I woke up and it was Friday, so happy belated Queeb!!!!

And for those of you who don't celebrate Queeb, I'm sad for you.

For those of you who don't know about Queeb, I'm really sad for you.

I should tell you about it sometime.  ;)

But for now, how about this...

I haven't done a blog hop in a while, mostly because I've been having
r  e  a  l  l  y   s  l  o  w
internet issues.  But I miss seeing everybody, and I know lots of people have lots of fun stuff going on with Halloween coming up, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I may not get to everybody in the most timely fashion, but I'll definitely give it my best shot!!!

For anyone else who wants to participate in the hop, head over to Parajunkee's to get all the Follow Friday info!!!!  And make sure to check out this week's featured blogger Julie @ My5Monkeys!!!


Happy Friday!!!! Happy Queeb (10:28/10/28)!!!  And Happy Halloween!!!!

4 comments:

smittenskitten said...

Hi there,
Stopping by from the blog hop to say hi. New follower :)

brandileigh2003 said...

Hopping by from Follow Friday. I am following you and would love it if you follow me back! Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Hafsah said...

Hi there, I'm your newest follower and I'd appreciate if you followed back!
Hafsah @ IceyBooks

Alison said...

So what's Queeb?