____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Friday, December 31, 2010

Out with a Bang! Mini-Challenge




As part of the Out With a Bang! Read-a-Thon, Loud Words &Sounds is hosting a Mini-Challenge:
Come up with three photos (you may use  image sites or your own) that pertain to the chapter or page you are currently reading in your book. And state why they are significant to this chapter or page!
I just finished reading my third book for the day, Killer, the 6th book in Sara Shepard's Pretty Little Liars series and these images relate to Chapter 29.

A mysterious figure named "A" has been stalking the main characters via text messages.



Aria, one of the main characters stumbles upon a blue class ring, is it a clue about what really happened a few days earlier???


When it looks like the girls might be getting too close to the truth, someone is determined to keep them from getting too close.


So those are my entries--I don't think I gave too much away...besides, I've still got two more books to go before I finish the series!!! ;)

The Out With a Bang!  Read-a Thon is hosted by The Bookish Type and Book Savvy!!!  Forget your New Year's parties, this is definitely my favorite way to end the year and ring a new one!!!!!




(\__/)

2 comments:

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

I love the pics you chose! I've heard a lot of great things about this series. I need to check it out! Just the commercials for the TV show have piqued my curiosity! I'm so glad you had fun in the readathon! Happy New Year!

nymfaux said...

:) Both the tv show and the books have been absolutely addictive!!! I'm finally on the last book and I am totally savoring it!!! Happy New Year!!!