____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out with a Bang!

I’d like to say that I got up bright and early this morning, but honestly, it was so early that it was still dark out.  My intention was to be productive, work on some blog entries, etc…  Oh, and to turn on the heat, because as mild as these California winters are, two blankets really weren't doing it for me last night.

So I turned on the heat and microwaved some nachos for breakfast.  Then I flipped through about three-hundred channels while I was eating, and flipped through a second time, just to make sure that there really wasn’t anything good on.  I finished my nachos and scooched over to my laptop, started going through emails, when I finally discovered the best way to be productive.

Apparently, The Bookish Type and Book-Savvy combined their book super-book-blog powers to host a marathon reading session for your 2010 TBR list!




What a fantastic idea!!!!!  And even more fantastic, because I realized that even though I’m a bit late in joining the party, I already finished one book this morning before I even got out of bed!!!!

So, now that I’m going to be super-productive today, I’m grabbing a pile of books and heading back to my warm, snuggly bed and mountain of pillows.

Best.  Day.  Ever.







(\__/)

4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I am so jealous! I'd love to read in bed :)

Good luck to you!

nymfaux said...

:) Thanks--I finished 3 books today!!!!--I hope you get some time to sleep in and read in bed, too!!!

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

This made me smile majorly =D I'm so glad you enjoyed the readathon!!

nymfaux said...

:) Glad you enjoyed!!!! I had a lot of fun!!!!