____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

W...W...W...ednesdays (2)

W…W…W… Wednesdays is a meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
 To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
Then link your answers back in the comments section of her weekly post.


• What are you currently reading?
Villette by Charlotte Bronte, which counts towards the Off the Shelf!, E-Book, and Show Me the Free! Reading Challenges!!!(yes, I am still reading this, and I totally DO plan to finish…I just needed a little break—which isn’t a reflection on the book, just my reading mood called for something different)





• What did you recently finish reading?
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney.  AMAZING.  FREAKING AMAZING.



• What do you think you’ll read next?
The Hunger Games is still on my tbr list, but I just got Diana Peterfreund’s Ascendant, which I have totally been dying for…









Happy reading and happy Wednesday!!!




(\__/)

5 comments:

jackie b central texas said...

Nymfaux just on the one book choice of Ascendant you have me hooked, hope you find it a good read as I have had my eye on the series for awhile and not gotten the books yet...

My WWW/WoW post this week if you have time to check it out...

RandomizeME said...

I highly recommend the Hunger Games - I didn't think I'd like it as much as I did. I thought the premise was too fantastic, but the author made it work.

Here's my WWW Wednesdays contribution!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

The Bronte is on my TBR list and I would love to read The Hunger Games.

My www is here

http://achickwhoreads.blogspot.com/2011/01/wwwednesday.html

dragonflyy419 said...

I've never read Villette but I have read Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, I hope you are enjoying it.

Sunshine said...

Rampant is on my TBR list but I hear all kinds of good things about The Mockingbirds (also on my TBR list)
My WWW:
http://bookloversunshine.blogspot.com/2011/01/www-wednesday.html