____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Playing Tag


I was tagged for this meme by Beth @ A Little Sun Shy




1) If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
My first snow day.

2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I wrote Harry Potter.

3) What TV/movie character do you most resemble in personality?
Hmmm…maybe Molly, from Mike&Molly.

4) If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Well, I guess anyone who was attacking my uncle Cliff, I would totally push them off!  Or possibly a reluctant cliff-jumper or cliff-diver who needed a little help.

5) Name one habit you would like to change in yourself?
I would be a morning person.                


6) Describe yourself in one word?
In-progress

7) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word?
Kindred.

8) Why do you blog? In one sentence.
To share the love.  (I know it’s a fragment, but it’s all I needed) ;)


I'm tagging Jean from Magic Bean Review and Tristan from Reads with Reckless Abandon!


No tag-backs!!!





(\__/)

9 comments:

Tristan said...

ooooo this sounds fun, how do i play?

nymfaux said...

;) Good question--you made me think!--It didn't come with instructions, so I just copied the questions from Beth, who tagged me, then filled in my answers--the way I would do an email survey, back when my friends and I used to pass them around all the time...The trick is they LOOK like fun, easy questions, but they really made me think!--Have fun!!! :D

nymfaux said...

oh--and then you get to tag whomever you want!

Jean said...

Yeah, these questions look quite difficult! I'll definitely do it - I haven't done a question-y type meme on my book blog before. Thanks for tagging me! :D

nymfaux said...

@Jean--definitely a combination of hard and fun--but really neat to see other people's answers!!! :)

Beth said...

This whole meme made me smile! Thank you for counting me kindred! *beams*

Number 4, though - I so hope you actually have an Uncle Cliff because that makes it even more priceless! (Even if you don't, I will always believe you have!)

nymfaux said...

@Beth :D *beams* I had a lot of fun with this--Thanks so much for thinking of me!!!--As for kindred, it made me smile as soon as it popped into my head--It wasn't easy to think of a word that said how much fun our conversations have been, or how cool it is to find someone who's reading list and sense of humor seem so in sync with my own!!!--I am so very happy to have stumbled onto you and your blog!!!! *big grin*

And yes, I DO have an Uncle Cliff--I don't know if I could invent such interesting characters as my dad's brothers--Cliff is short for Clifford, he's a farmer, and a slightly leaner, taller version of my dad--but with the same sense of humor and mischievous glint in his eye ;)

Tristan said...

It's up i posted it!! You were right way more thinking involved then i thought :)

nymfaux said...

Yay Tristan!!!--This is definitely the most thought-involved game of tag I've ever played--But totally worth it!!!--Love your answers!!! :D