____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Hunger Games Movie Preview


Ok…hear goes… I haven’t read Suzanne Collins The Hunger Games [insert gasp].  Yet.



I hadn’t heard any of the hype until I started blogging…at first I didn’t pay any attention to it, I had plenty to read at the time…But the hype didn’t go away…It just continued building



Finally, after reading glowing review, after gushing review, I planned to read the books.  But I wanted to try and see if I could get them through the library first.  Wait list=surprise.  Ok, I wasn’t too surprised.  And I tried waiting, but when I get interested in a book, well, I don’t like to wait…And I had finally decided to purchase the books.  I was ready to read them all in one gulp.


And then…

I heard they were making a movie based on The Hunger Games.

[sound of screeching brakes]  Well, if I’ve learned one thing, no matter how awesome and amazing a movie is, I’m 99% guaranteed to be disappointed if I’ve read the book first.  But, the other way ‘round, and I have a capacity to develop an undying love for both.  So why purposely set myself up for disappointment???  And thusly, I backed myself away from the bookshelves, and the library shelves, and my nook-shelves, and have been anxiously twiddling my thumbs ever since.

Now, the movie won't be out until March 23, 2012, but looks like the wait is coming to a close, because last night at the MTV Video Music Awards, they launched the much anticipated preview for the much anticipated Hunger Games movie

Worth the wait?—I can’t wait to find out!!!!!!







(\__/)

No comments: