____________________________________ On Hiatus ___________________________________

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 2

So, Day 2 of NaNoWriMo.

This is a quickie; I thought I’d share a very (eh hmmm) timely post that I just found from Abundance Blog20 Ways to Make Time to Write.

50,000 words might still seem daunting, or might still seem a long way off.  So this for anyone who’s still worried about finding the time to write 1,667 words a day, or just wants to find more time in general (‘cause who doesn’t?).

Sometimes it’s just about making little adjustments in your routine.


Happy NaNoWriMo and best of luck!







(\__/)

3 comments:

Darkfallen said...

NaNoWiMo Day Two!!!

Is it just me or are the walls closing in on me?!

Lol

nymfaux said...

NO. NOT just you--the walls are totally closing in!!!! lol ;)

Jackie's Little World said...

I'm participating this year too. I'm trying not to think of the big number...focus on the daily word count :-)

Good luck!!